Your hair is wet from the rain? Shirt soaked? Strong wind? senz° comes from the Netherlands. It focuses on being strong, durable and resistant to strong winds. It matches the physics of wind flow. The umbrella surface is short on one side and long on the other, a special design that subverts traditional umbrellas. It can withstand a speed of 100 kilometers per hour and the strength of about a No. 10 typhoon signal, ensuring that the umbrella will never flip over. The umbrella surface is also added with anti-UV coating to achieve the best sun protection function. The Netherlands is the kingdom of windmills. Because of its strong winds, designer Gerwin Hoogendoorn hopes that everyone can enjoy the weather and no longer be in a hurry when the wind and rain come. The Senz umbrella swept all major design awards around the world the year after it was officially launched. With the reputation of being an indestructible umbrella made in the Netherlands, it attracted many media reports (TIME/BBC).
- Simple design, skeleton structure easily resists strong winds
- Umbrella fabric provides superior rain and UV protection
- Unique umbrella design with superior aerodynamics
- The front is short and the back is long, which increases the field of vision and prevents the back from getting wet.
- Precision fiberglass material, only weighing 360g
* You need to press the automatic switch button when opening/closing the umbrella. Please do not force it to close manually (forcing it to close manually will damage the steel wire)
- Canopy dimensions (width x depth): 91 x 91 cm
- Length (open): 28.2 cm (56.8 cm)
- Weight: 420 g
- Windproof up to 80 km/h
- eye protection
- Automatically turn on/off
- Luxurious sleeves
- SPF 50+
- Quick drying fabric
- Shaft: Steel
- Rib: Steel/Zinc/Fiberglass
- Fabric: pongee (polyester)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.