In stock in Australia and ready to ship immediately to your facility.
The Haines® FloJac Air-Assisted Lifting Device is intended to help clinicians safely raise patients weighing up to 500kg from the floor with controlled inflation and deflation.
The purpose of the FloJac is:
- to provide staff with a safe alternative method to lift a fallen patient from the floor to bed or trolley; and
- to provide a strong and safe base for lateral transfers from one surface to another (i.e. bed to trolley).
The FloJac assists to help reduce the risks of:
- musculoskeletal injury (MSI) to staff from awkward postures and overexertion; and
- further injury to patients due to manual lifting from staff.
- Wedge for added patient support
- Safe Working Load (SWL) up to 500kg
- Multi-layered flat lifting device with controlled inflation and deflation
- Webbing ‘ladder style’ handles to support posture during movement
- Large / clear printing for ease of use when inflating in emergency situations
- Centre line for patient positioning and alignment
- Ergonomic handles
- No removable parts
- Handmade in the UK
- TGA registered
FloJac is available to purchase as two options:
- FloJac Air-Assisted Lifting - Device Only, or
- FloJac Air-Assisted Lifting - Device Pack.
The FloJac Air-Assisted Lifting - Device Pack includes:
- 1 x AP FLOJAC-39 - FloJac Air-Assisted Lifting Device (39")
- 1 x AP34R - Air-Assisted Transfer Device (Reusable)
- 1 x APAS - Air Supply Unit (1200W)
- 1 x APCLAX-XL - X-Cart Folding Trolley
Watch the user instructions on our YouTube channel (as well as other useful videos)
Payment & Security