With built-in foam padding to improve patient comfort and provide extra support, the SallySling® Single Patient Use Limb Lifters are ideal for use with a lifter to support patient limbs.
Given that legs can account for 20% of a patient’s weight, a Limb Lifter can reduce the lifting required by staff. It is designed for use on one patient during their stay and should not be redistributed to other patients.
Staff commonly use the Limb Lifter for:
- Replacing dressings
- Keeping limbs elevated
- Bariatric patients
- In high infection risk areas where the stitching presents a risk
- In areas where reusables are frequently soiled, such as plastering
- Where wash costs and lead times are high
- To reduce high initial capital expenditures where budgets don’t allow for it
Slings to fit clip and loop style lifters
Haines® SallySling® General Purpose with Head Support are available with clips or loops (contact Haines® for further information).
- Polyester straps
- Sewn-on identification label
- Individually sealed
- SWL 120kg
- AS/NZS ISO 10535-2011
Payment & Security