Tests confirm that it effectively kills a variety of disease-causing bacteria and viruses
Including coronaviruses, microorganisms, bacteria and fungi such as Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-1&2 and MERS-CoV.
acc+ clean surface disinfectant spray provides fast and effective cleaning and disinfection in one go. Medical grade product, pH neutral, non-corrosive, non-irritating, fragrance and fragrance-free, can come into contact with clothing and various surfaces, and safely and effectively cleans and disinfects most hospital and household surfaces and equipment. Developed by the manufacturer in conjunction with several major medical equipment suppliers, this excellent disinfectant is ideal for use in hospitals and home environments and will not damage surfaces, including leather, aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, etc., making it safe to use on Hospital equipment, beds, tables, workbenches, trays, trolleys, clothes, leather handbags, wallets, phones, keyboards, etc. You can choose between a pour cap or a spout. acc+ clean is pollution-free. Even if food is placed in contact with the surface of the spray, it will not contaminate the food, so there is no need to worry about any contamination problems. It contains very low foaming biodegradable non-ionic surfactants with good detergency for emulsifying fat/oil stains. Portable design makes cleaning and disinfecting easier.
- acc+ clean Made in United Kingdom Made in United Kingdom, quality is safe and reliable
- Clinically proven to kill pneumonia virus, 19 new coronavirus
- EU, Australian and New Zealand medical and government certifications
- Transparent disinfectant
- Hospital-grade cleaning without damaging surfaces
- Neutral, alcohol- and chlorine-free
- Pollution-free and fragrance-free
- Clean and disinfect dirty surfaces
- Pour into cap or spray bottle when using
- No residue left after use
- Non-irritating, suitable for pets and children
- 1 liter bottle, replaceable nozzle or bottle cap
- Made in UK factory
- Passed CE ISO13485:2016 certification
- Comply with EN16615/EN13624/EN16615/EN13624/EN14476 standards
- Comply with AUST L 337692
- Allergen free
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place
- Manufacturer: Reynard Health Supplies
1 liter bottle
- Do not come into contact with eyes or wounds. If contacted accidentally, please rinse with clean water.
- Do not drink. If swallowed by mistake, please seek medical advice immediately.
- If you have skin allergies, rinse with clean water and seek medical advice.
- Due to hygiene considerations, this product cannot be returned or exchanged after shipment.
- Store the nozzle in the "dry" position in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.