G&D Commitment: For every 3 G&D products sold, the G&D brand will plant a tree on the earth
- Anti-itching effect on mosquito bites
- Relieve nasal congestion caused by colds or colds
- Reduce dizziness and headache
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain
- Temporarily relieve menstrual pain
- Seasickness in a boat
- Has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects
- Anti-itching effect on mosquito bites
- Refresh the mind
G&D Mint Ginger Oil has natural ingredients. It is an aromatherapy oil containing ginger oil and peppermint oil. It gives you a refreshing and refreshing feeling. Mint Ginger Oil can also relieve the discomfort caused by colds, effectively clear the nose and relieve nasal congestion. Reduces headaches, flatulence, and motion sickness; can also effectively relieve itching caused by insect bites🦟Very effective in relieving scars.
Ginger oil has the properties of warming the menstrual flow and dispersing cold, which can relieve and regulate menstrual pain, menstrual disorders and inflammation🤒. It is a natural analgesic💊. Peppermint oil can also reduce pelvic pain.
The rolling ball design allows you to use it without getting your hands dirty. Compact design, easy to carry when traveling at home or abroad.
G&D Peppermint Ginger Oil can also be used as a local massage oil. Apply it to muscle tightness, and then use rolling beads to press the area or acupuncture points to relax the muscles.
- G&D Mint Ginger Oil, including raw materials, is entirely made in Indonesia. The quality is assured and reliable.
- Made from mint and ginger oil, the ingredients are natural and give you a refreshing feeling.
- Refreshing, refreshing and refreshing, it makes you full of positive energy at all times.
- Produced by an Indonesian herbal GMP pharmaceutical factory with 70 years of experience.
- Suitable for children and adults.
- One stick of 10ml.
- Rolling ball design, convenient and easy to use.
- Passed international certifications such as HACCP, HALAL and ISO.
- Complies with ISO 45001, ISO Lab 1429IDN, HACCP 2022, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 standards.
- The shelf life of G&D Peppermint Ginger Oil is 3 years. The manufacturing date will vary from batch to batch. Please refer to the label on the product box for details.
The combination of university research and tradition
G&D Gudan's factory has been working closely with the medical and pharmaceutical communities to conduct product research. Partner universities include
🏫Diponegoro University in Semarang, Gadjah
🏫Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta
🏫Maranatha University in Bandung
🏫Sanata Dharma University's School of Pharmacy in Yogyakarta
🏫Soegijopranata University in Semarang;
And these are just a few of the universities that have cooperated with G&D Gudan’s factory.
In addition to conducting scientific research with universities, G&D Gudan Factory also cooperates with
🧪Bandung Institute of Technology's Research Institution
🔬The Ministry of Health's Research Center for Herbal Remedies in Tawangmangu, as well as the research Center for Medicinal Herbs and Spices in Bogor.
All research and cooperation are also to improve product safety and increase everyone’s confidence in G&D Gudan Mint Ginger Oil!
Why use G&D Peppermint Ginger Oil
Peppermint ginger oil can refresh the mind, clear the nose, relieve colds, headaches, flatulence, and motion sickness. It can also repel mosquitoes and relieve itching caused by mosquito bites. Combined with massage, it can also reduce menstrual pain.
- Apply G&D Peppermint Ginger Oil to the temples or on the body, and gently feel the taste of peppermint and ginger oil to achieve a refreshing effect.
- Apply G&D Peppermint Ginger Oil to mosquito bites to provide a cooling and soothing feeling and effectively stop the bites.
- Apply G&D Peppermint Ginger Oil to the back and massage with the warmth of your palms. The ginger oil ingredient can effectively relieve menstrual pain.
- Menthol, camphor, peppermint oil, ginger oil, essential oil
- Please conduct a skin test before using it for the first time. If your skin feels uncomfortable after use, please stop using it immediately and consult a specialist.
- Due to hygiene considerations, this product cannot be returned or exchanged after shipment.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
- It should not be used by people suffering from glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (G6PD deficiency).
- Please do not rinse with hot water after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.