- Hong Kong Pesticide Registration Number/HK Pesticide Reg No. 1P202 GE (0.5) w/w
- Company license number ALIC: F035647
- Acrylic is a brand-new and professional cockroach solution that can show excellent control effect in the bait rotation strategy.
- The active ingredients of the product and other ingredients are made into a gel bait in an optimal ratio, while ensuring the performance of the drug and the convenience of application.
- BASF's unique formula makes acrylic excellent palatability, which can effectively lure cockroaches to eat and perfectly kill cockroaches.
- Quick results! Tests have proved that Acrylic has a significant effect within seven hours after application, and can continuously prevent cockroach infestation.
- The ingredients and raw materials do not contain eight types of food that are likely to cause allergies*, reducing the risk of contact between customers and operators. *Milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans
- The wet and soft bait glue is matched with a slender needle tube, which can penetrate into narrow gaps and apply in strips to avoid waste, which is economical and convenient.
The active ingredient of Acrylic is datamine, which is a brand-new active ingredient for environmental medicine, belonging to neonicotinoids insecticides, which can bind to the nicotine acetylcholine receptor with excellent affinity, hinder Acetylcholine transmits nerve messages to the next neuron. After the cockroach eats the Acrylic, the connection between the sensory organs and the central nervous system is immediately destroyed, the information transmission path is interrupted in a short time, and the cockroach dies immediately
This agent is suitable for indoor environments in public and private places. It is recommended to apply 10-20 points per 10 square meters, and the dosage of each point is about 0.25-0.5 grams (that is, the amount of rice grain-sized drug applied every 50-100 cm). It is recommended to apply directly in strips on the interlayer, etc.; the dosage can be adjusted according to the density of cockroaches.
Cockroaches are afraid of light, so avoid applying pesticides wherever the light shines.
Wear gloves when applying and wash hands after use.
Keep away from food, feed or water storage areas when applying.
When applying the medicine, avoid contact with skin and clothing, and apply the medicine in places where children and pets cannot reach.
Store in a cool, dry, safe and ventilated place, out of reach of children and pets.