The summer is scorching hot, mosquitoes are rampant, and the weather is annoyingly hot. I believe everyone is suffering from mosquitoes and high temperatures. And under the continuous impact of the epidemic, even in the scorching sun, we still have to go out every day wearing sultry masks, which seems to make this hot summer even more difficult. At this time, the magic weapon you need most —the refreshing, cool and refreshing "Peppermint Ginger Oil" appears.
Peppermint Ginger Oil is blended from peppermint and ginger oil, with natural ingredients and pleasant aroma. Both mint and ginger are common medicinal plants with medical value, and their efficacy has been recorded in "Compendium of Materia Medica" and "Bie Lu". Although the formula of peppermint ginger oil is simple, it has many benefits and remarkable curative effects.
Peppermint has five major functions
1. "Compendium of Materia Medica" records: "Peppermint can disperse pungent, cool and clear, and is specially used for dispelling wind and heat." Peppermint can relieve itching and repel mosquitoes. The menthol in peppermint has a significant sedative effect, and when rubbed on the affected area that has been bitten by mosquitoes, it can instantly relieve itching. The strong smell of peppermint oil can effectively help you repel mosquitoes.
2. Peppermint can also relieve heat and cool down. Menthol can stimulate the nerve ending receptors in the skin, cool the skin, and achieve a cooling effect. Even in the hot summer, it also brings you a feeling of coolness.
3. In addition, peppermint can relieve headaches and nausea. Peppermint's unique and refreshing scent helps to refresh your mind, eliminate odors, and drive away headaches and nausea. Especially when motion sickness, seasickness, or rubbing on the mask, it is especially effective.
4. Because the unique smell of mint is irritating, it can not only dispel wind, but also relieve nasal congestion and make you breathe more smoothly. It is a good companion for you when you have a cold.
5. Peppermint can relieve mood and reduce fatigue. Urbanites live under a lot of pressure and are prone to negative emotions. Peppermint acts as a natural stimulant. The menthol in it can stimulate the brain. With its aromatic taste, it can reduce stress and anxiety and relax the mood.
Ginger has four major functions
1. "Bie Lu" records: "Major typhoid fever, headache, stuffy nose, coughing and qi, and vomiting." Ginger is a natural medicinal plant, and essential oil is extracted from ginger, which has a high concentration of gingerol , can relieve nausea and vomiting, especially when motion sickness and seasickness.
2. Ginger relieves headaches and headaches. An ingredient in ginger oil called zingiberase can effectively relieve pain and help you to say goodbye to annoying headaches and migraines.
3. In addition to mint can relieve mood and reduce fatigue, ginger can also effectively relieve anxiety, depression and fatigue. The fragrance of ginger oil can help you relax.
4. Ginger can also cool down and perspire. Ginger, as a temperate plant, can stimulate us to perspire and cool down when it is hot, and refresh the brain.
Two in one "Peppermint Ginger Oil"
"Peppermint Ginger Oil" combines the benefits of mint and ginger. The fresh mint aroma is paired with the spicy ginger flavor, which subtracts the original pungent feeling of the two raw materials, creating an unexpected harmony. Different from other carminative oils on the market, "Peppermint Ginger Oil" has a pleasing, fresh and pleasant fragrance. It is a new star in the carminative oil industry and is suitable for all ages. In addition to repelling mosquito marks, applying a small amount of "Mint Ginger Oil" on the mask can also eliminate odors. Refreshing, cool and refreshing "Peppermint Ginger Oil" is definitely the only magic weapon you must have in this hot summer.
If you are interested, you can buy it on the acc+ website