Due to tight supply of goods, 6006/6059 will be sent randomly, thank you for your understanding
A set of basic equipment to effectively protect against tear gas attacks, it is recommended for everyone to wear (including frontline and logistics personnel). There are suits or refills available in the product options, and it is recommended to pre-purchase refills by yourself.
- The mask is a 3M™ 6200 Respiratory Protection Mask.
- The size of the M size half mask is suitable for most people. The size of the mask is 125mm x 170mm.
- Buckle closure for quick and easy donning.
- The elastic headband can be pulled down and temporarily buckled under the chin for easy drinking and talking.
- Large field of vision, high mobility, suitable for long-term wearing.
- The protective mask can be washed and used repeatedly.
- Pay attention to breathing as smoothly as possible when using it, and it will be more difficult to breathe quickly.
- The canister is a 3M™ 6006 canister.
- NOTE: Not all 3M™ Canisters are tear gas resistant! The 6006 bought in this store is one of the possible anti-tear gas!
- The life of the canister is about 200 hours, and it needs to be replaced after a certain number of hours of use.
Comply with US 42CFR 84 regulations.
Double canister type, light and soft, comfortable and light.
Four-point adjustment of the headgear, adopting a fixed way to wear.
Can be used with a variety of canisters and filter materials to ensure the health of your respiratory system.
Available in three sizes: 6100 (Size S), 6200 (Size M), 6300 (Size L)
It needs to be equipped with special canisters: 3M 6001, 3M 6002, 3M 6003, 3M 6004, 3M 6006.
Canister model and usage description:
3M 6001 Organic Vapor Canister: It can effectively filter organic gases, such as spray paint, baking varnish, etc.
3M 6002 Acid Gas Canister: It can effectively filter acid gases, such as chlorine, hydrochloric acid, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, chlorine dioxide, etc.
3M 6003 organic acid canister: it can effectively filter organic gas, chlorine gas, hydrochloric acid, sulfur dioxide and hydrogen fluorine gas.
3M 6004 Ammonia and Methylamine Canister: It can effectively filter ammonia and some ammonia-derived compound gases.
3M 6006 Integrated Gas Canister: Can effectively filter organic, acidic, spray paint, pesticides, formaldehyde, ammonia, etc.
- The face shield is 3M™ 6200 Respiratory Protection Mask
- The size of the M size half mask is suitable for most people. The size of the mask: 125mm x 170mm
- Buckle closure for quick and easy donning
- The elastic headband can be pulled down and temporarily buckled under the chin for easy drinking and talking
- Large field of vision, high mobility, suitable for long-term wearing
- Protective mask is reusable and washable
- Pay attention to breathing as steadily as possible when using it, and it will be more difficult to breathe quickly
- The installation of the canister adopts the card tenon rotary snap-in type, which is simple to use and easy to operate
- A pair of 6006 canisters (+$180) and a pack of ten 5N11 filter cottons (+$120) can be added
- Product number: MDY27318
- The life of the canister is about 200 hours, and it needs to be replaced after a certain number of hours of use
- Do not use in immediately hazardous and hypoxic environments (when the oxygen concentration in the environment is <19.5%)
- The gas filter used in the gas mask can only absorb specific gases or vapors, so it is necessary to choose the appropriate gas filter for the gaseous pollutants in the workplace when selecting
- Do not exceed 10 times the allowable concentration (PEL) when using a gas mask
- The canister has a certain limit on the absorption capacity of specific gases and vapors. Please replace it immediately when the adsorption capacity of the canister reaches the breaking concentration.
- When the gas mask and canister are not in use, please complete the cleaning and disinfection work first, then put them into a storage bag and place them in a safe, hygienic and safe environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.