AFC ® wearable smart massage textiles apply unique conductive fiber technology and integrate clothing processing and electronic systems. They also have the characteristics of comfortable wearing and washable, and quickly integrate into consumers' daily life situations without greatly changing their usage habits. In 2019, we broke through the framework of fabric clothing, weaved the conductive fibers we are good at into gloves, elbow pads, and socks, and launched the industry's first full-machine micro-current massage textile.
Wearable electrotherapy textiles provide more comprehensive and more compliant transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation than ordinary patch electrodes or suction cup electrodes. The design of all models improves the compatibility of electrotherapy textiles. Not only can it be used with electrotherapy instruments (TENS, EMF, IFC, etc.) sold in the market, but it can also be used directly with mobile phones or tablets to start mobile smart electrotherapy through APP control. Relieve soreness, massage and stimulate muscle contraction anytime, anywhere.
- A new generation of conductive textiles provides comprehensive and more compliant electrotherapy.
- It can be customized according to the electrotherapy area, and the treatment range is more comprehensive and more compliant.
- Washable, it is recommended to wash by hand or put it in a laundry bag for gentle washing.
- The material is soft and reusable.
- It can be used with existing electrotherapy instruments on the market, such as low-frequency, EMS, and interference wave instruments.
- You can choose to operate through the APP, connect your mobile phone and tablet to activate the electrotherapy function.