Haoshen medical clothing is a disposable protective product used in low-risk environments (excluding operating rooms). It can be worn during medical treatment, epidemic prevention, and inspections. Its one-piece covering design can effectively prevent microorganisms, For the transfer of body fluids and granular substances, it has good liquid barrier properties and reduces the risk of cross-infection.
- Obtained US FDA approval
- Meets AAMI PB70 Level 2 standards
- Good water repellency
- Good comfort and softness
- Designed for a one-piece fit with elasticated cuffs and ankle cuffs
Hospital professionals, medical infection control and epidemic prevention personnel.
Notes and Suggestions
- non-sterile product
- Disposable for one-time use
- Disposal principles of infectious waste after use
- Wearing a size that is too large or too small may not provide complete protection
- If found damaged or visibly contaminated, replace it immediately
- Keep away from children and pets to avoid suffocation