- No power consumption vacuum patented technology, moisture-proof first choice
- Preservation of treasures and the aesthetics of vacuum freezing and aging
- Unimaginable preservation effect
- 50,000 spins guaranteed
- Easy to disassemble and wash
- Simple and stylish
- Stackable for storage
- Japanese food containers passed inspection
- MIT manufactured in Taiwan
How to use the rotating vacuum crisper?
- Coffee bean storage: Rotating vacuum preservation box and semi-shielding bean storage tank are the best way to preserve the flavor of coffee beans!
- Preservation of nuts: Use the translucent black rotary true crisper to store nuts, and the smell of oily nuts will no longer come to your door.
- Pickling and flavoring: The rotating vacuum preservation box completely isolates the air, speeds up the flavoring and shortens the marinating time.
- Baby rice cakes: The rotating vacuum preservation box maintains the best flavor, so you don’t have to worry about not being able to finish it all at once and leaving it damp and unsuitable for your baby to eat.
- Stacked storage: When you open the refrigerator, it smells fresh and good, and no odor is produced. Stacked storage makes the refrigerator as neat and clear as the display cabinet.
Tips & Reminders
- If you want to pack powder, it is recommended to put it in a small bag first and then place it in a vacuum box. This can effectively reduce the generation of static electricity and prevent dust from sticking to the strips, effectively reducing the frequency of cleaning.
- The vacuum effect will gradually reach equilibrium with atmospheric pressure over time. Under normal use conditions, the dented relief valve should maintain the vacuum state for several days. If you want to maintain it for a longer period of time, you can rotate it more times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.