Ultra-light, durable and comes with a handy recycled PP storage bag (made 100% from recycled plastic bottles). Magnetically attach together for security and allow you to attach as many sets together as you want.
Magware addresses one of the major issues facing the planet, the billions of single-use plastic utensils that humans throw away each year, many entering oceans and waterways. Plastic never breaks down completely, but degrades into smaller pieces. The Ocean Conservancy lists plastic utensils as one of the "deadliest" items for turtles, seabirds and other marine life.
The Bring Your Own Cutlery (BYOC) movement helps reduce the amount of single-use cutlery thrown away each year. Just as bring-your-own bottles are starting to become ubiquitous in people's daily lives, we hope to see non-disposable cutlery improve in the same way. Magware cutlery is a simple solution that helps with this task, keeping them as organized and portable as possible .
Launched in April 2021, Magware aims to solve a major problem facing our planet. We throw away billions of single-use plastic utensils every year, many of which end up in our oceans and waterways. Plastic never breaks down completely, but degrades into smaller pieces that resemble food scraps from fish and other sea animals. The Ocean Conservancy ranks plastic utensils as one of the "deadliest" items for sea turtles, seabirds and other marine life because of their size and how easily they enter our waterways. We think the Bring Your Own Cutlery (BYOC) movement can help reduce the amount of single-use cutlery thrown away each year. Magware cutlery is the simple solution to help with this task by making them as organized and portable as possible
- Dimensions: 7 x 1.4 x 1 in / 18 x 3.6 x 2.3 cm
- Material Thickness: 0.07"/2mm
- Cutlery Weight: 2oz/55g
- Utensil + Bag Weight: 2.6oz/73g.
- Available Colors: Fire Orange, Deep Sea Blue, Charcoal Black, Forest Green, Tropical Turquoise
- Included: 1x Knife, 1x Fork, 1x Spoon, 1x Storage Bag
- Magware: Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum, Neodymium Magnets, Recycled Polypropylene Magnet Housing (duel molded)
- Storage bag: recycled polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- We recommend that you only hand wash your Magware to keep it in pristine condition. Magware has been dishwasher tested and is generally not affected by regular strength powders and detergents, however we have found that some higher strength dishwasher detergents and powders can affect the hard anodized color of Magware. To be on the safe side, we recommend washing your hands only. When washing your hands, use a mild-strength detergent to clean Magware. Do not use cleaners labeled Platinum, Titanium, Strong Cleaner, or any other strong degreaser.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.