- HD color OLED display, easy to read
- 8 seconds reading of acceleration sensor
- Equipped with a functional switch, it will automatically shut down after 8 seconds when no fingers are inserted.
- Optical finger sensor design allows for real-time, continuous blood oxygen and pulse monitoring
- Single-button switch, easy to operate, suitable for the elderly
- Ergonomic design to fit all finger sizes
- CE SGS safety certification
*This product does not include batteries
How to use:
- The oximeter is clamped to the end of the finger for measurement (usually avoid the little finger), and there will be two values displayed.
- The first one is PR (Pulse rate)
- Its meaning is the heartbeat per minute, and the normal adult value is 60-100 beats per minute.
- The second one is SpO2
- That is, the oxygen concentration in the blood must be maintained above 95%
- It usually takes 20-30 seconds for the screen to display the value.
- Power requirements: 2 AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.