Memobottle – a brand originating from Australia🇦🇺, launches an innovative flat environmentally friendly water bottle and won the Good Design Award in 2017. The brand has always been committed to developing environmentally friendly products while combining modern fashion and practicality. Founders Jesse Leeworthy and Jonathan Byrt knew that disposable plastic bottles not only cause damage to the environment, but also release trace amounts of carcinogens when reused, so they designed an innovative environmentally friendly flat water bottle that not only encourages the reduction of single-use plastics, but also It avoids the trouble of carrying traditional kettles and can easily be stored in a backpack or handbag. It has a simple and stylish appearance and enhances your lifestyle.
- Won the Good Design Award (2017)🇦🇺
- Combining practicality, environmental protection and aesthetics
- 4 sizes (A6, A5, A7, Slim), suitable for different needs
- The flat shape is easier to store than traditional water bottles and can be placed in handbags, backpacks or even pockets
- Made from BPA-free copolyester plastic
- Material: copolyester plastic (BPA free)
- Capacity: 750ml (25oz)
- Dimensions: 24.3cm x 14.8cm x 3cm
- Easy to clean
- Includes black and white lids
- BPA-BPS free plastic
- hot and cold liquids
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.